Rules and Requirements
- Coolant MUST be replaced with either distilled water or a mix of distilled water & water wetter
- Lights & mirrors must be taped up if it is either a glass or hard plastic housing
- Kickstands must be zip tied IF the return spring does not properly snap stand back.
- Tires and brake pads must be in good condition
- Throttle must snap back
- Absolutely no leaks of any kind (Check: Brake fluid, oil, fork seals, coolant)
- No loose parts on motorcycle
- No missing bolts, check axle pinchers!
- Leather jacket and pants; either 1-piece or 2-piece with 360-zipper
- Gauntlet style gloves; no exposed skin
- Riding boots that cover the ankle
- Full face helmet (SNELL not required but recommended)
Passing & Other General Rules
- Novice/Green: Passing restricted to straights
- Intermediate/Yellow: Once bike in front of you has initiated their turn in, passing is restricted until after the apex
- Advanced/Red: Passing permitted anywhere. However this is a track day, not a race. Do not be overly aggressive
If you are in a session below the one you’ve registered in, you absolutely MUST respect the riders in that session and the corresponding passing rules. Failure to do so will result in the suspension of your step-down privileges for that day.
Remember, everyone is here with a common hobby and the desire to improve. Do not be afraid to ask for help & advice. Likewise, please be generous and pass on your skills to other riders. Be social and part of the community!
In the event that the forecast is showing a strong chance of rain, we will open a poll for those that have pre-registered for that day.
If the majority vote in favor of running the day, the day will be run as normal.
If majority vote against, that day will be cancelled and full refunds will be issued to those who have pre-registered
The decision on whether or not the day will run will be announced on our Facebook page 48 hours before the event. Those that have pre-registered will also receive emails to let them know of this update.
We may use any pictures we take of you at our events for promotional purposes