Rules and Requirements
It is your responsibility to read through this section and meet these requirements. If you have any questions, you can always email us
We run rain or shine. If you prefer not to “risk” riding in the rain, you can always register at the gate. (Gate price applies)
If you need to cancel/transfer a date you’ve pre-registered for, email us. You can do this up to 1 week prior to the event for a full refund or transfer. After this, there will be no refunds/transfers provided.
- Coolant MUST be replaced with either distilled water or a mix of distilled water & water wetter
- Lights & mirrors must be taped up if it is either a glass or hard plastic housing
- Kickstands must be zip tied IF the return spring does not properly snap stand back.
- Tires and brake pads must be in good condition
- Throttle must snap back
- Absolutely no leaks of any kind (Check: Brake fluid, oil, fork seals, coolant)
- No loose parts on motorcycle
- No missing bolts, check axle pinchers!
- Leather jacket and pants; either 1-piece or 2-piece with 360-zipper
- Gauntlet style gloves; no exposed skin
- Riding boots that cover the ankle
- Full face helmet (SNELL not required but recommended)
Passing & Other General Rules
- Novice/Green: Passing restricted to straights
- Intermediate/Yellow: Once bike in front of you has initiated their turn in, inside passing is restricted until after the apex. Passing on outside permitted.
- Advanced/Red: Passing permitted anywhere. However this is a track day, not a race. Do not be overly aggressive
Remember, everyone is here with a common hobby and the desire to improve. Do not be afraid to ask for help & advice. Likewise, please be generous and pass on your skills to other riders. Be social and part of the community!