We realize that the only way to improve is through listening to our members’ feedback. After each trackday, we send out feedback requests and then publish them here. See what our members have to say! Each point represents a separate response.
Integrity note: All feedback is published exactly as received, the only edits made are grammatical.
Pilot Day: August 28 2018
What did we do well?
- Well organized
- 20 minute sessions / 2 groups. Awesomely organized. I liked the multiple-emails / always being up-to-date with all new information.
- Great community and very personable. Very laid back, and not too uptight. Listened to feedback from the riders at the riders meeting, and was willing to implement their suggestions (change ride times from 15 min to 20 min). Made the event refundable, and did the best that could be done with the weather.
- Great value!
What would you like to see done differently for our next event?
- Alien / Reverse Technical! No suggestions for improvements, everything was wicked.
- Not much. More vigilance with the tech inspections. On the sighting laps there were 3 people who hadn’t taped over their brake light.
- A different track config?
Any other feedback you may have
- Great day let me know for the next one,us London guys will be there…thx Blair
- More dank whoolies
- Thanks for an amazing event!!